- 4 Favorite Blogs from Ecommerce Companiesby Kaleena Stroud on July 27, 2021 at 8:54 pm
Publishing a blog on an ecommerce site builds community, creates trust, and gives consumers a reason to return. Sales would likely follow. But online merchants with long-term, quality blogs are rare. What follows are four of my favorites. The post 4 Favorite Blogs from Ecommerce Companies appeared first on Practical Ecommerce.
- Influencer Marketing, Part 4: Choosing Social Networksby Joe Sinkwitz on July 27, 2021 at 12:58 pm
Social networks are the primary channels of influencer marketing campaigns. Knowing who you're trying to influence is the first step in choosing the network. The post Influencer Marketing, Part 4: Choosing Social Networks appeared first on Practical Ecommerce.
- The Full-funnel Product Detail Pageby Armando Roggio on July 26, 2021 at 2:35 pm
Once found only at the bottom of a sales funnel, the ecommerce product detail page is evolving to address the entire buyer journey, from awareness to sale. Consider a free, basic theme on Shopify called "Simple." Its product detail pages are sales-focused, with eight sections. The post The Full-funnel Product Detail Page appeared first on Practical Ecommerce.
- 15 Analytics Plugins for WordPressby Sig Ueland on July 26, 2021 at 12:17 pm
With the right analytics plugin, a WordPress merchant can track prospects and customers, get advanced stats to improve site performance, and fix what’s broken. Here is a list of analytics plugins for WordPress. The post 15 Analytics Plugins for WordPress appeared first on Practical Ecommerce.
- Setting Up an Accessible Shopify Storeby Joseph C. Dolson on July 25, 2021 at 10:00 am
Ecommerce has come a long way in accommodating consumers with disabilities. I've addressed over the years many accessibility aspects of online shopping, from screen readers to lawsuits. Shopify, the focus of this post, is a rare ecommerce platform that supplies Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates. The post Setting Up an Accessible Shopify Store appeared first on Practical Ecommerce.